iDo and PrintJobs require you to have Adobe Flash installed on your computer. If you do not have Flash installed (installed correctly) on your computer, iDo and PrintJobs will show their ‘splash’ screens but will not open to show the application.
As a part of iDo and PrintJobs installations, Flash is installed. Even though we attempt to ensure that Flash is installed during our installations, Flash can sometimes get unregistered on your computer … and cause the applications to not launch.
- Using Internet Explorer (important) visit www.flashkit.com.
Note: It can be any website that uses Flash, but I know that flashkit works perfectly.
- When you reach this site, you ‘should’ see Flash movies blinking/playing but you will not.
- The site will then show the yellow bar at the top (Windows XP) or…an installation message like the below.
- Click Install.
- The screen may flicker as part of the instllation…when you believe it is done…click ‘F5’ to refresh the page.
- All movies should be visible and playing.
- Run iDo or PrintJobs and both programs should run as expected.
Note: Internet Explorer is required because it installs Flash as an Active X. Firefox does not resolve this issue because it installs Flash as a plug-in. They are different and only Internet Explorer produces the solution.
If you do not have Internet Explorer or if the above does not resolve the issue, please contact us.